Monday, June 27, 2011

Pre-Service Learning Reflections

Have you ever been mind-set on a job or career that you absolutely wanted? Have you ever found yourself saying that you would do whatever it  would take to have that certain job or career? If you said yes, are you currently doing everything you can to help yourself get that job or career? There are hundreds of different programs, associations, scholarships and other ways that are out there to help people obtain there dream. When you put dedication and hard work into your education it will greatly increase the chances of not only your dreams to get your career, but it will greatly increase the chance of people wanting to help you reach your dreams.




It has always been my dream to be a rock star. Although I know that its a very slim chance that I will be able to become a musician and make a living from it, I still put great amounts of dedication and effort into playing, writing and making music everyday. I play music because its not only a passion of mine, but because its a great way to share your thoughts and ideas. Even if I'm not able to make a living of music or even start a band, I will still play music everyday and put all my effort and dedication into it. I think that I have such dedication to my dream because I'm so heavily influenced by music and its been something that has always been a part of my life and its the one thing I can always relate to. I think why I put so much time into trying to achieve rock stardom is the fact that my family and friends, epically my dad, uncle and grandfather, have always been in a band and I idolize theses people like I idolize the rock stars everyone knows and loves, and they have always encouraged me to play and chase my dreams.





I think that if someone really puts all there time, effort and dedication into a certain goal, they can achieve their goal no matter how difficult it might be. Too many people now a days give up to easily because they actually have to try to get something they want, and its these people who we hear complaining about things in the world that are wrong and life is to hard and all that other nonsense. When I hear these people I think about what I would be like, and what my life would be like, if I wouldn't have dedication or a will to try for my dreams. I don't think life could enjoyable if you didn't give a shot at your hopes and dreams, I mean whats the point of life if you don't want to do anything with it? I guess people are just to scared at failing or being criticized for what they do, I think that if you try your hardest and still fail you can at least look back and say that you tried to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment